Lead Senior BA Business Analyst JDE for Engineering
Posted on Jan 30, 2020 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
This is a newly created direct hire position for my client. They are a manufacturing company using the latest technology to manufacture products that we use on a daily basis Well know company and products.
Based in Chicago.
- You will be LEADING projects for JDEdwards as it is integrated into engineered products. Work along side Engineering leaders, New Innovation Product Designers helping them get their projects into the manufacturing environment utilizing JDEdwards
- Great opportunity and career path for the right individual.
- Need strong business acumen, a true business leader
- Will be working alongside key stake holders, managers, and executives
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of experience implementing JDEdwards EOne
- Process improvement leader of Engineered products
- Experience with Configurator or Oracle CPQ
- Strong business process knowledge of taking engineered products through the manufacturing process using JDEdwards ERP
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, coordination, facilitation, consultation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Understands JDE integration methodology and ability to understand and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Broad, in-depth knowledge of the manufacturing industry, including industry best practices and trends