ZZP Dutch Speaking Finance & Risk Data Analyst
Posted on Jan 30, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
ZZP Dutch Speaking Finance & Risk Data Analyst Urgently Required in Utrecht
One of my globally leading Finance clients is looking to urgently hire a Finance & Risk Data Analyst on a 6 month rolling contract, this is an excellent opportunity for Data Analysts who would like to use their ZZP for invoice.
The ideal Risk & Data Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
* As a Senior Reporting Specialist you are responsible to deliver reliable financial information for the external reporting of the client in a reporting function. You will report for the Utrecht team.
* Your work is the foundation of the FINREP reporting. With this goal in mind, you use the IFRS guidelines, the policy of the European Central Bank, Dutch regulators and the internal guidelines of the client as a compass in your work.
* The requirements of supervisors and the internal organization of the client are changing rapidly. This means that the finance function is also in transition. Where the emphasis was traditionally placed on compiling reports, it is shifting to directing data streams and monitoring data quality.
* The activities include data gathering and validating data from different sources, investigating and solving inconsistencies and errors, compile financial reports and analysing movements in the numbers.
* Also actively maintaining your relationships with the various stakeholders is one of your responsibilities.
* After the delivery of figures the emphasis in the team is on other activities, such as participation in projects, solving data quality issues, making process descriptions and implement process improvements. Main responsibility will be the participation in the New Financial Reporting Architecture.
* You will participate in the team as a subject matter expert on FINREP and Project Management.
The ideal Risk & Data Analyst MUST have the following skills:
* Academic level, and additionally RA (Dutch CPA)/RC;
* at least 8 years of working experience in a similar job;
* Extensive FINREP knowledge;
* Project management skills;
* Experience and expertise in reporting and the applicable regulations (IFRS), both nationally and internationally;
* Being able to deal with networks and stakeholder management;
* Analytical skills, proactive, independent, customer and result oriented;
* Knowledge and experience with working in accordance with the LEAN (preferably Green Belt);
* Fluent Dutch;
* Excellent communication skills in English.
Contract duration: 6 months + possible extension