Workforce Business Analyst Lead
Posted on Jan 30, 2020 by Parity Professionals
Workforce Business Analyst Lead - Dublin - Market Rates - 6-9 months
We here at Parity have an amazing opportunity for a Business Solution Leadto join our client on a 6-month interim in Dublin. You should share our love for retail and have extensive experience with Workforce Management processes.
This is a temporary position lasting between 6 and 9 months, with the focus on securing smooth delivery of common (agreed and bought in by all countries) global processes and ways of working relevant for the Workforce Management initiative.
We are looking for a Business Solution Lead who will work with us from a functional perspective to:
- Identify the current processes and ways of working in P&C and Retail areas relevant to the Workforce Management (budgeting, forecasting demand, scheduling, time & attendance, payroll and reporting)
- Assess standardisation and optimisation opportunities amongst above processes and ways of working, propose simplifications and improvements, align and agree with relevant stakeholders and decision makers
- Secure implementation of agreed processes and ways of working in the Workforce Management system
- The role will have responsibility in the following (but not limited to) Workforce Management business areas: Time and Attendance (including touchpoints with Payroll), Employee Self Service, Scheduling and will closely cooperate with a Labour Model Development working group.
- Process and business solution design, development and delivery experience, preferably in a Global Retail organisation or for a top tier Consulting firm. Deep knowledge of process frameworks (eg APQC) and proven experience of how to practically apply these in real world scenarios
- An understanding of enterprise wide transformation and the elements involved in business change, enabled through technology
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to build and maintain strong relationships and partner with all levels both within the organisation and in the external environment, with proven experience of working internationally across borders in Europe and the US
- Proven ability to lead work streams and carry out development work
- Workforce management experience - ideally time and attendance and scheduling, with a deep understanding of the Retail store and processes involved in managing in-store colleagues
- Understanding of dependencies between different areas of Workforce Management and HR (personnel administration and payroll)
- Continuous Improvement experience, knowledge of methodologies and ability to use in practice as required
- Excellent influencing and troubleshooting skills
- Global technology programme exposure highly desirable
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Strong and effective presentation skills, including the ability to present complex information in an intelligible manner to all areas of the business.
- Well organised, detail-oriented, possessing the ability to effectively prioritise.
- Good planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule for self and team and work within agreed timescales.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to analyse and interrogate high volumes of data as well as demonstrating an ability to focus on higher level overview.
- Proven ability in managing sensitive matters whilst ensuring all Primark information remains confidential to the business.
- Be a collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal/communication skills, while demonstrating high levels of professionalism whilst also possessing the ability to push back with expertise.
- Proven ability in developing effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Parity - Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position