Posted on Jan 30, 2020 by Levy Associates Ltd
My client is a huge software company, who are looking for an Accounting Specialist to work a longterm contract based in Dublin, Ireland.
Are you interested to join the world's leader in Pervasive Data Intelligence and be part of the European Finance Team based in Dublin, Ireland?
What we need from you:
- You have 3 to 5 years experience within a large multinational organization, preferably within a Shared Services Centre
- Part Qualified Accountant (can be studying for ACCA)
- You have experience in dealing with Auditors
- You have solid familiarity with Microsoft Office products and Outlook
- You are fluent in English
- You are energetic, results-oriented with a "can do" attitude
As an experienced accountant within the European Finance Centre, you will play a key role in providing accounting services for assigned countries within EMEA. Working with the Team Leader and other team members, you will be responsible for the delivery of accurate and timely accounting information. This will often involve close collaboration with other specialized departments.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure the US GAAP monthly accounts for your assigned country are submitted accurately and on time, this involves working closely with our Outsourced Center of operations in India
- Prepare Statutory Accounts for your assigned countries
- Manage Statutory Audit for your assigned countries (this will require overseas travel as part of Audit process)
- Ensure all adjustments are submitted and processed in a timely manner
- Researching and resolving accounting issues for your assigned country
- Perform/Reviewing account reconciliation for your assigned country
Not your average place to work: inspiring and passionate people; a dynamic, relaxed and collaborative culture. A chance for you to join an organisation with ambitious growth targets, where you can make your mark and shape the future.