Oracle Retail Solutions Engineer - EBS - Dublin
Posted on Jan 30, 2020 by Project People
Oracle Retail Solution Architect - Dublin - Contract
Are you an experienced Oracle Retail Solution Architect with exposure to designing large complex solutions and the management of small to medium design teams? If so, please apply to a brand new contract position to be based in Dublin for a well known global Retailer.
As the Oracle Retail Solutions Architect you will be responsible for the design and communication of high-level structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs. Changes to service, process, organisation, operating model and other aspects may be required in addition to technology components, and solutions must demonstrate how agreed requirements (such as automation of business processes) are met, any requirements which are not fully met or, and any options or considerations which require a business decision. The roles duties may extend managing a small/medium design team over time.
To be successful you will have the following skill set:
- Broad experience across all of oracle retail modules.
- Demonstrable experience of operating as overall Solution Architect for large complex solutions.
- Regularly has large, complex designs, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant business approval review, without any requirement for design changes.
- Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall Solutions Architect or Project Manager.
- Can evidence regular contributions to customer forums, conferences and professional bodies.
- Using company prescribed methodologies, can demonstrate a contribution to the definition of customer overall IT architecture, including new solutions of significant size and complexity and which contain solution components from contributing specialists.
- Regular contribution to, and user of, company knowledge repositories and events.
To apply please contact Patrick at Project People or attach your CV in response to this ad- alternatively please e-mail me direct on (see below)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.