Business Developer | Contract | Asset Management
Posted on Jan 30, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
We have partnered with one of the leading asset management firms and they are currently in need of a Business Developer.
Length: until the end of 2020 with extension afterward
Language: Dutch/Nederlands - must have
Rate: €60-€63 per hour
In the position of Business Developer you are the substantive knowledge source for the operational teams for the areas of social security (in particular unemployment and disability) and pension. You are responsible for keeping the existing products and services up-to-date. You test whether modified products can be implemented and you make proposals to the management team.
As a Business Developer:
- You are a sparring partner for various teams on complex issues and matters
- Manage your projects/working groups that investigate and implement changes due to laws and regulations, among other things
- You are responsible for the topicality of the various knowledge bases
- You are able to identify risks in the implementation of the products
- As a person you stand firmly in your shoes and you are able to keep several balls in the air at the same time.
You are active in expanding existing concepts. It is therefore important that you are an energetic networker, social and pragmatic in your approach. To get your ideas about the stage, you possess persuasiveness and cooperation and connection are essential. You are able to work in a dynamic, strongly changing environment.
In addition we ask:
- Completed study Dutch law (WO);
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience;
- Demonstrable knowledge of and experience with policy development and/or product management in the field of social security;
- Knowledge of and experience with regard to pensions is an advantage;
- Experience with project-based working is an advantage;
- Excellent advisory and communication skills;