Test Automation Engineer
Posted on Jan 30, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our Client from the banking sector, we are looking for a Test Automation Engineer:
Duration: until the end of the year, extension planned
- Set and establish testing tools and standards and integrate them to the current build pipeline
- Execute manual and automated test cases
- Liaise with developers during the Software Development Life Cycle and communicate with other departments for infrastructure changes.
- Ensure that defect tracking (identification, fixing, re- testing and migration of defects) is properly addressed
- Follow bug reporting and tracking process
- Assist in Quality Assurance of the Application
- Maintaining and expanding Quality Assurance infrastructure
Required experience and skills
- Hands-on experience using frameworks such as Junit and Selenium.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins.
- Deep understanding of HTML single page applications and comfortable with new web technologies
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Very good English and communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to work in an agile environment
For further information please contact: