Dutch Speaking Information Engineer
Posted on Jan 30, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
2x Dutch Speaking Information Engineers.
One of my globally leading clients in Apeldoorn is urgently looking to hire 2 Information Engineers to work for them on a 6 month rolling contract.
The ideal Information Engineer must have the following skills:
A completed (bachelor) higher professional education or higher;
* Dutch language level at least B2;
* Minimum 3 years of demonstrable experience with software development.
* Knowledge of and at least 2 years of experience with Agile/Scrum.
* Knowledge of and at least 2 years of experience with GIS, familiar with the following concepts:
o Geometry (OGC Simple Features)
o Coordinate systems.
o Layers, features and feature types.
o Web services, such as the OGC Web Services (OWS)
o Other OGC standards, in any case: ISO geographical metadata standards (ISO 19119
and ISO 19115);
* Demonstrable knowledge of INSPIRE documentation and "ecosystem":
o Download Services;
o View Services;
o INSPIRE Data Themes.
* Demonstrable knowledge of Dutch open geo standards from GeoNovum;
* Demonstrable experience with Scripting, eg Bash, Python etc. (other programming experience is
* Demonstrable knowledge of the following techniques/technologies:
o XML: namespaces, XPath, XML Schema;
o GML and GML Application Scheme;
o PostgreSQL and PostGIS.
Please get in touch ASAP for further information.
Contract duration: 6 months