System Architect (Mortgages)
Posted on Jan 30, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
A Dutch speaking System Architect (Mortgages) is required to work with a multinational FinTech Company. Headquartered in the Hague - Netherlands, the ideal candidate will have the option to work remote & client facing.
Enjoying strong, sustainable growth and guided by an accomplished and highly experienced leadership team, this is a great opportunity for an experienced System Architect to progress their career.
As a system architect you support the Value Stream (VS) or Enabled Shared Service (ESS) by offering insight into and information about the technology and architecture and you offer support for the (end-2-end) solutions to be delivered. This enables teams to make decisions independently, to create a faster flow and to be able to make good (economic) considerations.
What makes you successful in this position?
- You do more than is expected of you to help the customer as well as possible
- You ensure that you understand what the business strategy means for your daily work
- You coordinate your priorities and working methods in such a way that you contribute to Aegon's strategy and to your team
- You proactively solve problems that are an obstacle for you or others in achieving goals;
- You adjust your working methods and plans so that we achieve optimum results within the set frameworks and with the available resources
- You listen to other views and respond to them, especially if those views differ from yours
- You actively seek feedback, work on it and challenge yourself to change, so that people see you as a role model for personal development
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Flexible working schedule with 40h (or 36h) working week
- A relocation package & dynamic and agile international working environment
- Private Medical Health Care
- Great international career opportunities
- Car allowance & all the tools to conduct your work remotely
- Best of bread training & certification funding
SEND YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW CONSIDERATION.