IT Network Security Engineer - Global Financial Organisation - €500+ P
Posted on Jan 30, 2020 by SKILLFINDER INTERNATIONAL
3 Month contract (with the opportunity to extend) as a IT Network Security Engineer, with a day rate of over 500+, plus a modern office layout in the centre of Luxembourg.
Key skills -
- University degree (master or diploma) in IT
- 5+ years professional experience maintaining industry leading security technologies or infrastructure systems in complex technical IT operations environment
- Understanding of network security architecture and implementation is a must; ideal candidate will have worked with complex network security tools
- Superior IT problem-solving skills
- 5+ years experience with next generation Firewall from vendors such as Cisco or Checkpoint
- 5+ years experience with stateful Firewalls from vendors such as Cisco or Checkpoint
- 5+ years experience with Cisco security products (ASA, Firepower, IDS/IPS )
- Training and experience with network components such as proxies (Blue Coat), threat emulation (Checkpoint), load balancers (F5), web application Firewalls (F5) and email gateway (Cisco).
- Fundamental knowledge and experience of cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Experience with Scripting is highly desired
- Articulated in English (additional language skills in German or French welcome)
- Deploy, administer and maintain network security tools and services related to network
- Assist in developing effective security policies, tool provisioning, and configuration review/audit
- Maintaining next generation Firewalls, stateful Firewalls, virtual private networks, web application Firewalls, IDS/IPS, threat emulation, DDOS solution and performing regular configuration audits
- Provide consulting services to other departments and assist with implementation of multiple product vendors and technologies
- Perform knowledge transfers to the remaining team members regarding security and system configuration awareness
- Ensure operational stability of the field of responsibility
- Provide escalation support following processes and interacting appropriately with remaining departments and end users, when required
- Other duties as assigned
We expect that you will already have significant experience in a similar position and within Financial Services.
For further information about this truly exciting opportunity and for an immediate interview, please get in touch without delay!