Subject Matter Expert in Short Term (Power) Trading (Contract)
Posted on Jan 30, 2020 by IT Di-Visions AG
- Initial scoping and shaping of the project, working with all relevant business and IT stakeholders in coming up with a fit for purpose target design, delivery approach and plan
- Oversight of the project Business Analyst (BA), ensuring the requirements, design and test deliverables all meet required standards and covers the full scope of the delivery
- Architecture of the end to end solution - having a clear view as to which solutions are meeting which business requirements and steering the business and delivery team to ensure alignment and clarity on any areas of ambiguity/additional scope
- Ownership of project delivery, including planning, RAID management, reporting, budget tracking, stakeholder management etc.
- Act as an SME for short term Power trading IT implementation
- SME in Short Term (Power) Trading is an absolute MUST criteria
- Several years of experience with in-depth knowledge in short term power system implementations in a Business Analyst or Functional Architect capacity
- Robust knowledge of Power Operations in Europe - a good functional understanding of shipper codes, capacity management, nomination obligations
- Strong, proven IT project management experience in a Trading environment
- Strong understanding of Power trading requirements, particularly in the short term (Day Ahead and Within Day) space
- Knowledgeable in functional design, business requirements, and software testing
- Highly driven and outcome focused
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation, and stakeholder management
- Ability to communicate complex subjects at different levels
- Analytical, methodical, and high attention to detail
- Willing and able to travel between project locations, primarily Olten and Prague
- Prior experience working with DeltaXE, GMSL and Eurorunner
- Prior experience working with Murex or other ETRM
- Strong understanding of Eastern European Power trading markets
- Start: February 2020
- Duration: 6-12 months
- Workload: 100%
IT Di-Visions is a friendly and dynamic IT placement agency which has a real track record with companies within the financial, telecom, insurance and other interesting industries in Switzerland.
We place IT experts in contracting positions as well as in permanent employment contracts.
For further technical information, please contact Ms. Valérie de Montmollin.
Please send your complete electronic application to
IT Di-Visions AG