Windows Server System Administrator
Posted on Jan 30, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Windows Server System Administrator vacancy for our Zurich based client in the technological sector.
- 5+ years of work experience of assisting and supporting Windows infrastructure and application computing setting with a broad number of Servers
- Familiarity with PowerShell Scripting and further batch scripts paired with knowledge of MS SQL Servers, TCP and network error troubleshooting
- Good command of Windows-related operating systems, network connectivity, Commvault, TCP protocols along with HBA's technologies are required
- Know-how of Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016 Enterprise while also a solid understanding of Hardware HP DL Servers and HP Blade's, DELL server, VM Servers and Lenovo Servers
- Expertise with RAID configuration and mirroring plus experience in the industry is favourable
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German skills are a plus
- Cooperating within infrastructure projects
- Providing 3rd level support of Windows server environment
- Ensuring business objectives are met by prioritising work and understanding business primacies
- Creating and establishing improvements
- Connecting and interacting with internal and external partners for generating and developing implementations ensuring work is finished in time
- Writing technical documentations for connected infrastructure and installs focussing on Clustering, Filessytem, Symantec Enterprise volume management, Commvault and HBA's Technologies
- Being involved in incident management, analysing hardware issues and server request queue
Location: Zurich Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland?
In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.