Manufacturing Engineer II
Posted on Jan 30, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
The purpose of your role:
- You will provide daily support of products, processes, materials, and equipment in order to achieve production goals (ie, quality, delivery, cost, productivity, and safety).
- You will develop and implement manufacturing business improvement projects and processes for disposable medical devices. You will support teams to make improvements to existing devices and manufacturing processes. Lead less complex projects independently with minimal supervision.
- Analyses process, product, material or equipment specifications and performance requirements.
- Under broad supervision/guidance compiles and analyses operational, test and experimental data to establish performance standards for newly implemented or modified products/processes.
- Summarises, analyses and draws conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolution.
- Troubleshoots new products/process working closely with product development.
- Continually seeks to drive/improvements in process design, layout and operational performance.
- Demonstrates good working knowledge and application of validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements.
- Actively promotes and participates in a cross -functional teamwork environment.
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- Gives technical guidance to Associate Engineers and technicians.
Qualifications and Experience:
- HETAC Level 8 in a Technical Discipline (Science, Biomedical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, etc.)
- Minimum 3/4 years' experience working at an Engineering level, ideally in Medical Device industry or other highly regulated environment
- Project Management experience highly desirable
- Excellent Salary
- 10% Annual Bonus
- Healthcare + Dependants
If you think the position in Galway is the step in the right direction for you and have experience in a similar role, don't hesitate in applying.
Forward me on an up to date CV and we can organise a time to have a chat. I look forward to hearing from you!
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales