Java Developer - J2EE/Spring/Core Java
Posted on Jan 30, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Java Developer vacancy requiring profound J2EE, Spring and Core Java knowledge for our Zurich based client in the technological sector.
- 5+ years of work experience in the developing sector operating with Java
- Verified outstanding skills in J2EE, Core Java, SQL, Oracle, MQ, Java, Swing, Multi-threading, Servlets, EJB, WebSphere as well as Java Framework including Spring, Hibernate and Camel
- Proficiency with Core Java Concepts along with practical expertise with creating distributed systems, Java messaging technologies and databases
- Capability to provide 3rd level support for Java applications paired with good object related analysis and design skills
- Profound background with agile working methodologies, strong quality assurance skills and familiarity with certain tools like HP Quality Center, JIRA, Github, SVN and DevOps including Teamcity, Maven and other
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Providing administrative work like understanding the infrastructure and raising requests for queues, databases and Servers
- Being responsible to provide technical support and solutions
- Managing and guiding team members improving overall working conditions
- Ensuring process compliance in the assigned module paired with participating in technical debates and reviews
- Organising and creating status reports to minimise exposure and threats on the project
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland?
In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.