Full Stack Developer - Senior
Posted on Jan 30, 2020 by Focus 5 Recruitment
We're looking for an enthusiastic Senior Full Stack Developer to join a growing digital development team based in Skipton. This business are experts in their field and represent key clients from large leisure brands, key high street retailers, premiership football clubs, airlines through to the NHS.
This growing tech business who have now been trading over 10 years develops websites and digital solutions for many household named companies. As a leader in their niche market (full detail on application), they are looking to expand their Development team due to continued client success. They're looking for creative full stack developers and software engineers who can bring fresh ideas from any area of, Front End development, systems & data architecture, software engineering, process analysis or UI/UX.
You'll have full stack development experience and you'll be building creative websites and enterprise systems using a range of coding tools. If you are an inquisitive developer you will find the work varied, interesting and challenging. They adopt Agile/Scrum practices and work as a full life cycle development team.
Reporting to the Director of Development, you will work with Project Managers and Heads of Department to ensure the delivery of key development projects. Their dedicated Web & Solutions development team allow them to ramp-up their capability to bring key projects online faster, innovate and generally do more awesome stuff!
Technology Experience Required
- Administration and setup of web Servers, SQL Servers and Microsoft Azure.
- Using popular Front End frameworks such as JQuery, Bootstrap and Angular.
- Experience using Server Side programming languages such as C#
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
You will need: -
- 5 years + commercial development experience
- Proven ability to collaborate with key stakeholders and team members to define feature specifications and be involved in technical discussions.
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Why join this growth business?
Input, ideas and innovation are welcomed and encouraged from everyone in the team. It's an open, collaborative and friendly workspace. Help is always at hand, they work in a supportive learning environment where their developers and engineers are challenged to use their skills and creativity to overcome a range of unsolved problems.
They offer career progression for hard working individuals to support the growth of the business, and this can include progression into Team Leader and Management positions or opportunities to support with the growth of key clients and brands in the UK, Europe and beyond.
This role would suit candidates who have worked in one of these roles: -
Software Engineer, Full stack developer, Web Developer, Developer.
CVs and applications are being given immediate attention for this role. Please apply ASAP for further information and consideration.