Biometrics Analyst - SME - AFIS - Efficiencies - Workflows - 3M Cognen
Posted on Jan 30, 2020 by Eximius Group Limited
Large European Technical Institution need a Biometrics Analyst to assist on new Project Work. Biometrics Analyst who can provide subject matter expertise and apply knowledge to ensure Project is seen through to completion.
The selected Biometrics Analyst will comply with the following;
- Provide subject matter expertise on biometric matching operations, workflows and staffing issues for a proposed program in support of international security
- Collaborate on project development as a biometric/technical AFIS operations subject matter expert.
- Evaluation and reporting of biometric workflows, efficiencies, and quality control issues enabling the documentation of improved workflows and methodologies
- Participate in the development of a written technical proposal and supporting documents
- Support the operations helping in investigating false rejection and false acceptance cases and follow-up of the issues with the vendors
- Minimum 4 years of relevant Education studies (master or equivalent) after the secondary school
- 9 years of professional experience in IT, including 5 years using 3M-Cogent, Morpho/IDEMIA or equivalent
- Automated Fingerprint Identification System (AFIS) technology (for large-scale IT systems)
- 3 or more of the above years' experience in biometric workflow and/or technical operations with AFIS/biometric systems supporting border control
- Experience in imaging processing of flat, rolled tenprint and latent fingerprints using Automatic Fingerprint Identification Systems
- Familiarity and understanding of fingerprint and facial matching algorithms and database management concepts highly desired
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English is required. Knowledge of French would be considered as asset.