Subscriber and Messaging Professional
Posted on Jan 30, 2020 by GTA Telecom
GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
GTA is presently hiring Subscriber and Messaging Professional for Ridgeland, MS
- Support all aspects of the environment (Hardware, OS, application). Provide system administration, operational support, problem resolution and perform Hardware and software installations and upgrades as required.
- Provide Applications and system health and performance monitoring, including responding to position issues.
- Document standards, operating and technical procedures for the system(s) and acts as technical resource to Technical support Group and Network Operation team to diagnose, remediate and correlate system problems.
- Keep other departments informed of any possible service affecting additions or updates
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years in a production supported Linux environment, Red Hat Preferred.
- Understanding of Unix, Solaris preferred.
- Strong experience in scripting, shell, Pearl, python or equivalent from an automation and monitoring standpoint.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in IP or Wireless telecommunications.
- Must have a clear understanding of CDMA, LTE, IMS/VOLTE and their respective call flows, this includes SS7 IS-41/MAP Messaging.
- Should have a working knowledge of DEG (Device Entitlement Gateway) and HSS and Their roles role in a wireless environment.
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.