Senior Splunk Engineer
Posted on Jan 30, 2020 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
Sr. Splunk Engineer
- Use monitoring tools to find root cause for incident and problem management.
- Be the Splunk SME for other teams.
- Drive operational implementation of monitoring capabilities, dashboards and improvements.
- Capture applications baseline performance deviations and implement proactive monitoring and alerting production systems.
- Leverage predictive analytic approach to identify and mitigate issues before they have material impact to our application consumers.
- Lead efforts capturing reporting requirements, develop system performance, capacity and key business transactions reports/dashboards by leveraging delivered solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years experience of application monitoring experience (Splunk preferred).
- Knowledge of Java and .NET applications and development.
- Detailed knowledge of framework based development, source code management concepts, etc.
- Knowledge of data science, quantitative analysis and statistical and predictive analysis.
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to: (see below)