Technical Author - Microprocessor, Microelectronics, Microcontroller,
Posted on Jan 29, 2020 by Edissero Ltd
Contract Technical Author - Microprocessor, Microelectronics, Microcontroller, Semiconductor
We are looking for an enthusiastic technical writer keen to work on ground-breaking digital technology. Does technology excite you, and are you eager to apply your technical knowledge to writing state of the art specifications as part of a supportive, collaborative authoring team? You will be documenting IP architecture encompassing a broad spectrum of product areas from the smallest microcontrollers to high-performance computing cores. This contract is to start ideally at the end of September for five months.
A basic knowledge of Microprocessor or microarchitecture technology is ideal, however applications are also welcome from technical authors with experience of rapidly picking up and learning abstract concepts in highly technical environments.
- Good experience as a technical author in a technology or engineering environment, writing highly technical content.
- A basic knowledge of Microprocessor, microelectronics, or Microcontroller technology, System-on-Chip (SoC), computer architecture, microarchitecture, Embedded electronics and/or instrumentation is ideal.
- The ability to/the willingness to rapidly pick up writing abstract concepts.
- Good knowledge of industry standard tools and technologies.
- Interpersonal skills and a love of communicating, collaborating, and interacting with computer architects and other authors.
- Experience working in a collaborative authoring environment would be useful, as would any Markdown and/or GitHub knowledge.