Fullstack NodeJS Developer
Posted on Jan 29, 2020 by TT Tech Solutions
We are currently seeking a Full Stack Developer for a multi-brand company in Central London. This role is office based but does offer flexible working hours, work from home options, as well as a modern, polished and non-corporate office environment.
For this Full Stack Developer role, we are offering you:
- Salary circa £85,000. There is good flexibility on this.
- Flexible working hours and work from home options.
- Season ticket loans and optional shares scheme.
- 25 days annual leave, with the option to buy or sell up to five days.
- Pension, Private Dental and Medical.
- Childcare vouchers, etc.
This Full Stack Developer position is varied; however the key task is to:
- Develop a payments platform to be used across the company and their subsidiaries.
- Continue to development upon the platform, supporting and updating it in relation to new technologies in the payment environment.
- Integrate the payments system with other platforms, such as Salesforce and other third parties.
To be successful in this Full Stack Developer role, you will need to have most of the following skills in your repertoire:
- Experience in either ReactJS or Vue. React is preferred and will be the main technology, but Vue, is a good substitute. This is with a Test Driven Development focus.
- TypeScript - This is integral for the role.
If this role as the Full Stack Developer is of interest to you, please apply now and/or call Bobby at TT Tech Solutions by Phone.
TT Tech Solutions acts as an employment agency regarding this vacancy.