Cloud Security Cyber Reliability Engineer - Ireland
Posted on Jan 29, 2020 by E-Frontiers
We provides cyber security monitoring and unparalleled customer service to organizations around the globe. Our security team deploys the industry's most cutting-edge tools at affordable prices, providing the technology and protection to make cyber security accessible for all.
We extend our team members directly in the front-line with our customers. The team is built on Cyber Reliability Engineers (CRE's) providing Sr. technical cyber expertise alongside the care of our wider team. This dedicated team demonstrates Cybersecurity dedication to an unparalleled combination of Great Security + Great Experience onsite and in front of our customers.
The team will collaborate with Product, Sales and Engineering teams to prioritize tasks and drive successful customer engagement within the platform. This will ensure accelerating feature adoption, solving problems, and supporting the launch of innovative products incorporated with direct customer feedback.
This position will work with existing customers and prospects to integrate CYBERSECURITY services within their environments. As the Cloud Security CRE, you will be an integral partner to internal and external teams to ensure customer alignment and satisfaction.
- Provide rapid Sr. technical response to customer inquiries and follow-ups
- High level of proficiency across Cloud Platforms including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS offerings
- Hands-on technical proficiency in Infrastructure & Security
- Technical expertise during Quarterly Onsite Executive Reports with business and technical leaders
- Manage Tier-3 Technical Customer Escalations
- Identify growth opportunities within customer environments for increased revenue opportunities
- Incident Response leadership working closely with SOC team members
- Assist with development of Cyber Strategy/Customer Road-map
- Communicate our CYBERSECURITY's Road-map
- Participate in Professional Services Debrief w/SME
- Develop and maintain Customer Profiles of their technical environment
- Identify Recurring Security Themes and Insights
- Identify New Security Threats and Security pertinent to each customer across the industry
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with technical and business team members
Education, Experience & Skills Required:
- In-depth knowledge of cloud infrastructure and security services including: AWS: Security Logs, CloudTrail, Guard Duty, Cloud Watch, Macie, Inspector, KMS, Lambda, SNS/SQS, WAF, etc., Azure: Security Center, Azure Monitor, Event Hub, AD, Key Vault, WAF, etc.
- 5-7 Years Hands-on Technical Experience (Cloud, Network, Server, Security Controls, etc.)
- Certifications: AWS Certifications, CISSP, CEH, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, Security+, etc.
- Knowledge of SIEM technologies, IDS/IPS, various Artificial Intelligence products and other emerging technologies
- Understand the evolving Cyber Threat Landscape
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to travel to customer sites as needed