Cloud Architect - 6 months Contract - €790 Max P/D
Posted on Jan 29, 2020 by Applause IT Ltd
Location: Belgium, Brussels
Day rate: €700 - €790
6 months contract
Languages required: English, Dutch and French
The Cloud strategy Architecture will be working with multiple teams within a global organisation's Western Europe and driving the cloud strategy.
Responsibilities for the Cloud strategy architect include:
- Direct, manage, and collaborate with a team of architects and consultants while driving architectural decisions, support customers and sales, upskill and train internal people.
- This person will also be responsible for developing and driving the cloud computing strategy along with the introduction of new emerging technologies and public cloud services, cloud adoption plans, cloud application design, and cloud management and monitoring strategies.
- Serve as the technical SME on cloud best practices
- Work within an Agile environment
Qualifications for the Cloud strategy Architect include:
- 10 + years of experience in software engineering and cloud development
- Previous experience working closely with development teams driving cloud architecture
- Experience with Azure or AWS
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Nice to have:
- Bachelor or Master in IT or equivalent by experience
- Recent Microsoft certifications
- Experience in leading and being operationally responsible for projects, from design to implementation
- Azure or AWS design certificates
The position is offering a competitive market rate of 700 - 790 per day and will be for an initial 6 months (possible extension). If you are a Cloud Architect, then APPLY NOW or contact (see below) or give me a call on (see below).
Cloud Architect - Belgium, Brussels