Posted on Jan 29, 2020 by Capgemini Financial Services UK Ltd
- Development of the Integration Architecture and alignment with Corporate Strategy
- Definition of Enterprise Information Requirements with relation to moving data across the organization
- Design, Review and approve ODI solution designs, approaches and strategies
- Business Case and Cost Justification of the development of Informational Systems
- Research emerging ETL technologies, tools, methodologies, and strategies and provide recommendations and points of view on utilization/implementation and benefits
- Implementation experience on various reporting solutions like Cognos, Hyperion, Business Objects, QlikView, Jasper, etc.
- Experience with Data Profiling and Cleansing and Data management and understanding how this can be incorporated into the ETL design
- Demonstrate experience of performance tuning and methods applied.
- Reviewing Corporate Information exploitation, the effectiveness of their Informational Systems and gaps between their information requirements and capabilities. This must include rationalization and how ODI designs can be improved (from a support and operational viewpoint)
- Technical Consultancy: advising clients on aspects of designing and building data management and integration solutions
- Responding to client RFI, RFP and ITT documents including cost estimates and follow activities to secure new business.