Posted on Jan 29, 2020 by iTalent Consultancy
£50,000 - £60,000
C++ Developer required to join a growing and established company in Leicester City centre.
Out client is an innovative company who work in the Cloud space that has been established for over 8 years and are now a leading player in their sector.
The company are going through impressive growth and are now seeking a C++ Developer to work in an established development team based in Leicester City Centre.
The company has offices worldwide and employ over 150 staff across multiple offices globally.
The company offer flexibility in working hours.
We are seeking experienced C++ Developers, ideally with a background in SIP based VoIP, to join our clients 16 strong Global Infrastructure Team. Experience with VoIP would be highly beneficial but not strictly require.
You will be responsible for developing VoIP applications which power Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) services. These applications will provide an interface between SIP based VoIP and CRM integrations whilst developing and maintaining existing computer telephony integration products.
Other responsibilities include
- Build new telephony systems such as Intelligent Inbound Call Routing
- Development of automated testing tool suites
- Contribute ideas to the enhancement of the platform, including application architecture
You will be joining a strong and experienced team and you will be working on a very diverse set of infrastructures. Gaining knowledge is a real perk of the job and you will learn a lot from working with experienced staff. You must be self-motivated, hardworking, able to work alone and in teams on significantly sized projects whilst not being afraid to ask for help, advice or to bounce ideas around the team.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- C++ development
- SQL Queries (MySQL)
- Basic Linux command line usage
- Version control with GIT
- Basic understanding of IP Networking
- A proven ability to offer advice on software architecture best practice
- A proven ability to learn new technologies and techniques
- Ability to react, adapt to change, and quickly make accurate decisions in high-stress scenarios
- Understanding of SIP call flows
- Understanding of VoIP media codecs such as PCM, OPUS, VP8, VP9 and H264
- Development of VoIP applications, specifically with SIP
- Development of WebRTC audio/video applications
- Aculab APIs (Ting and ProsodyS)
- C# Development
- Open Source telephony platforms such as Asterisk, Kamailio and Freeswitch
- Amazon Web Services - DynamoDB, Lambda, S3, etc.
- Containerization - Docker, Amazon ECS and Kubernetes
- Scripting languages - ideally Python and Bash
- Message Brokering with RabbitMQ and/or Apache ActiveMQ
- Infrastructure as Code - Specifically Terraform
- Configuration as Code - SaltStack, Ansible, or Chef
Apply today as successful candidate swill be contacted within 24 hours.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £35k Annual
£35k - £55k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£400 - £465 Daily
£30k - £45k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual