Clinical Trail Leader
Posted on Jan 29, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
- At least 5 years relevant experience in clinical trials/drug development (eg study management in a multinational environment using different models for trial execution).
- Demonstrated leadership and problem-solving skills
- Track record of successfully managing multiple, concurrent phase I and II a complex clinical trials.
- Strong operational project management experience including excellent planning, prioritization, problem solving and organizational skills. Used to managing multiple priorities.
- Capable of clear written and verbal expression of ideas, an active/proactive communicator.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of successfully interacting with and influencing a wide range of people building strong positive relationships.
- High level of customer orientation awareness and focus.
- Office and clinical trial software IT computer literacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Used to and ability to work independently and in a team environment managing multiple priorities
- Being flexible and adapting in a changing environment.
Please contact me if this is something of interest to you
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.