IT Support Analyst - Payment Applications
Posted on Jan 29, 2020 by Scott-Merrick LLP
Software vendor is looking for someone who has a solid IT Application Support background with an interest in financial services and ideally payment applications.
Candidates must be able to communicate clearly with customers, as well as internal teams and deal with ambiguity. Training is provided on my clients internal systems used in day to day activities however previous experience with the below applications and activities is preferable.
- Day to day monitoring of payment applications.
- Log and respond to customer queries via email or telephone.
- Raise investigations and present evidence of faults clearly for engineers (JIRA)
- Communicate clearly with external partners (Issuers, Acquirers, Developers)
- Post-sales support (Client Management, Technical discovery conference calls)
- Create custom mappings of customer payment files. (.CSV,.XML,.txt)
- Setup customer accounts and maintain data.
- Incident management
- Identify sales opportunities and refer to sales teams
- Microsoft Excel - Analyse payment data using formulas and present data through the use of pivot tables and charts.
Desirable (nice to have) skills:
- Splunk Enterprise - Analyse log data
- BrowserStack - Quality Assurance/User acceptance testing
- SOAP UI/Postman - API testing tool which allows you to send requests
- JIRA - Ticketing system
The role is based in Essex, but is easily commutable from London (30 minutes). Please apply now for more information on the role - IT Support Analyst.