Posted on Jan 29, 2020 by HSL Compliance
Reporting to the Business Operations Manager, the Operations Administrator/Purchasing role is to provide support to the Water Treatment function of the business.
Using your Customer Service Skills to provide professional coordination of all customer related activity. You remain in control, managing the interface with the customer and all internal Alchem personnel to ensure that Alchem is easy to do business with and provides outstanding customer service. Below is a summary of the main duties and responsibilities of the role however, this list is not exhaustive and you will be required to undertake other tasks associated with this level.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all Customer enquiries, ensuring a prompt and full reply.
- Coordination and completion of customer related transactions through the suite of Operational Management reports.
- Forward plan, receive and process all customer orders and invoicing.
- Scheduling of weekly planner for all Alchem chemical deliveries and coordinate with the customers and account manager.
- Maintain Socius electronic monitoring system.
- Preparation and distribution of the monthly contract database.
- Maintain daily contact with Account Managers to ensure that all orders and customer information is communicated and acted upon.
- Daily liaison with the all internal support functions to ensure that the flow of customer related support activity is on time, any issues are understood and communicated to the Customer and Account Managers.
- Records work completed on site, reporting areas of non-conformance and rescheduling work where required.
- Resolution of invoice non-conformances.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement, with regard to the Customer Coordination processes, and supports these initiatives by undertaking assignments, as required, to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of operations.
- Highly organised, with a keen eye for detail and an effective team player.
- Administration experience and strong ICT skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be numerate with the ability to produce reports.