Outsourcing Oversight Manager
Posted on Jan 29, 2020 by McGregor Boyall
The regulatory requirements, eg MiFID II within the EU, require financial services firms to identify the outsourcing of critical or important functions and impose stricter requirements on such outsourcing as compared to other outsourcing arrangements.
We are now looking to appoint a dedicated Outsourcing Oversight Manager to operate across multiple global regulated entities to support the executive management team within FRTSIL and the wider Proposition Leadership team in managing their outsourcing processes and risks.
The Outsourcing Oversight Manager will act as the overall owner of the outsourcing framework and manage and monitor outsourced activities within the regulated entities.
The Role is based in Dublin, Ireland and reports to the Trading business's Head of Regulation.
- Act as the owner and subject matter expert of the outsourcing framework and supporting procedures, working closely with Refinitiv Proposition leadership teams, Legal, Compliance, Product teams, Operations Teams, Technology, etc. as stakeholders and business owners.
- Manage the internal governance where relevant and approval process and prepare all necessary information for Management approval, at Board level, etc.
- Work closely with the Compliance team on regulatory notifications and interactions.
- Facilitate the management of proposed Outsourcing initiatives to conclusion, in adherence to the Outsourcing Policy and Outsourcing Framework.
- Manage the internal monitoring and oversight process, including collating data, challenging service recipients, identifying improvements, tracking actions to completion and reporting to the relevant governance forums up to and included Board level of the regulated entities.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Relevant degree or similar educational qualification.
- Strong analytical capabilities are a priority. This includes demonstrable expertise with Excel/Access, excellent written communication skills and an organized approach to projects and communications.
- Experience in an outsourced environment desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across teams and across multiple geographic locations.
- Excellent networking skills and initiative are critical.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.