Posted on Jan 29, 2020 by WDS Global Limited
Job Title: Biometrics Analyst
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Strasbourg, France
Contract Rate: Euro 600 per day
Contract Length: 12 Months with Multiple extensions
Our Client, one of the world's foremost IT Consultancies, is looking to recruit a Contract Biometrics Analyst to join their client in Strasbourg, France.
- Provide subject matter expertise on biometric matching operations, workflows and staffing issues for a proposed program in support of international security
- Collaborate on project development as a biometric/technical AFIS operations subject matter expert.
- Evaluation and reporting of biometric workflows, efficiencies, and quality control issues enabling the documentation of improved workflows and methodologies
- Participate in the development of a written technical proposal and supporting documents
- Support the operations helping in investigating false rejection and false acceptance cases and follow-up of the issues with the vendors
- Minimum 4 years of relevant Education studies (master or equivalent) after the secondary school
- 9 years of professional experience in IT, including 5 years using 3M-Cogent, Morpho/IDEMIA or equivalent
- Automated Fingerprint Identification System (AFIS) technology (for large-scale IT systems)
- 3 or more of the above years' experience in biometric workflow and/or technical operations with AFIS/biometric systems supporting border control
- Experience in imaging processing of flat, rolled Tenprint and latent fingerprints using Automatic Fingerprint Identification Systems
- Familiarity and understanding of fingerprint and facial matching algorithms and database management concepts highly desired
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English is required. Knowledge of French would be considered as asset.
This is a great role for the right candidate, so if you meet all the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY!