Posted on Jan 29, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
Title: Project Manager
Location: Waterford Airport Business park
Benefits: Excellent salary, pension, healthcare and yearly bonus.
A high calibre, senior level R&D engineer/executive that has successfully managed a team, design process and NPD project to develop a medical device product under the ISO13485 standard, from concept stage right through to product launch and post market follow up. This is a hands on role to manage and coordinate all activities relating to the NPD Programme
My client is a Medical Devices company specialising in innovative orthopaedic Medical Devices, particularly custom mouldable splints, casts and braces. Their products have received backing of all leading physicians in the US. They are a close-knit team where you will get the opportunity to learn and develop your career.
- Work closely with the R&D Director to implement the company's strategy and achieve its business goals.
- Ensure that technologies, products and devices are developed
- Lead design reviews and V&V activities
- Coordinate transfer of R&D projects to pilot & series manufacturing and be familiar with all related quality and regulatory protocols necessary
- Support the Quality/regulatory function
- Support marketing to ensure timely product launches and manage the company's training programme to train clinicians and customers on how to effectively use products
- Min degree in any of the following disciplines: Mechanical or Polymer engineering, Industrial design, Quality, Chemistry, Biomechanics or Materials Science. Other relevant disciplines will be considered.
- 3 years working in the medical device sector, have at least 2 years "Hands on" experience supervising a team in a R&D/product development environment.
If you are interested in discussing the position, further forward your CV or call me at any time.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy