Posted on Jan 29, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For one of the largest companies, I am looking for 'Desktop Support (L1)' for 6-12 month project in Dublin, Ireland.
25-30 % travel therefore it is mandatory for all candidates to have a full UK Driving licence
The ideal 'Desktop Support (L1)' will need to have the following experience
- Phone support experience necessary.
- Technical helpdesk or technical call center experience is necessary.
- Disciplined, systematic problem solving skills required.
- Hands-on work experience with the following:
- Windows Operating systems
- Clients: Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000
- Servers: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007
- ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy, HP Service Center, Peregrine Service Center
- User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists
- Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools
- MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007): MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio
- Internet browsers (eg Explorer, Chrome, Firefox)
- VPN and remote dial-in users
- Support for laptop, desktops, and printers
- PDA and blackberry support
- Others: Adobe Acrobat and other common desktop applications like Winzip, etc
Please apply now if you are interested and available.