Posted on Jan 29, 2020 by Levy Associates Ltd
Operations Engineer, Dutch speaking, SQL, Agile.
My client, a leading financial organisation is currently looking for an Operations Engineer to join their agile team.
As the Operation Engineer you will work closely with other functions in varying capacities. You are a T-shaped professional and able to combine one or more technical specialties with the ability to take over basic activities of other specialists in your team (analysis, testing and development - if possible). You have general knowledge of software development and knowledge of the business domain that you work for.
To be considered for the Operations Engineer you will have the following:
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or other relevant related studies at an academic working level
- You are familiar with databases and can create SQL queries
- Basic Middleware knowledge is an added advantage
- You have applicable knowledge of and experience with the combination of business domain and related IT chains and applications
- You are open minded
- You have good Knowledge of and experience with Agile
- A basic mind-set of continuous improvement, flexibility and taking ownership
- You know how to assess risks and distinguish main issues from side issues
- You have experience with working in a dynamic international environment
- You enjoy communicating with end-users
- You are fluent in English and Dutch (both verbal and written).
This is a long-term contract opportunity with the likelihood of multiple extensions