Data Governance/Master Data Management (MDM)
Posted on Jan 29, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Data Governance/Master Data Management
One of my clients is urgently looking for a Data Governance/Master Data Management consultant for a 6-12 months contract in Brussels, Belgium.
The Data Governance/Master Data Management Job description:
- GDPR certification
- Knowledge of AML, data tools such as Galaxy, Collibra or others + SQL (no any development of programming skills are needed)
- Understanding of financial business (insurance is a plus - Life & No Life), data (management, quality, definition, mapping, processes)
- Coordination and project management skills to facilitate transversal collaboration between different departments/business lines and stakeholders.
- Experience in data governance strategy, roadmap, development and implementation of data governance
- Ensure and Check the data compliancy (GDPR, AML) while keeping the business continuity and processes.
- Strong communication skills to present the best practices to the internal Data Management Community
- Manage the data projects, meetings and project teams and ensure their delivery aligned with the requirements.
- Min 5 years of Experience and master degree are a "plus"
Apply now for immediate interviews!