Posted on Jan 29, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
Job Title: Devops Engineer
Location: Amsterdam, NL
- Well versed on Linux administration, preferably RHEL (Redhat enterprise linux).
- Activities like patching, setting up application Servers (Tomcat)
- Experience in database Servers in SQL (Oracle) - Not a DBA. But basic skills
- Experience in NOSQL is a plus not a pre
- Mostly the team is working on APIs
- Experience in log management (ELK)
- Experience in Monitoring tools like Grafana, Kibana (Configuring dashboards, configuring reports)
- Experience in configuring alerts as required for the improvement of the process
- Experience in going through application logs and server logs
Scripting, Testing and Automation
- Experience in performance testing is a must. (Gatling/JMeter/HP LoadRunner).
- Strong Scripting expertise (Shell/Python)
- Mostly the performance testing would be done for APIs
- Experience in selenium automation is a plus not a pre
- Automated performance testing and automated reports and alerts generation experience
- Strong on doing Unit testing, Functional testing, Regression testing using framework like KARMA or selenium or Fortify
- Should be well aware of the concepts of high availability, load balancing, scaling etc
Process and Standards
- ITIL processes and policies experience
- OCD kind of work that needs to be done (25% of time)
Squad based requirements
- Even though aligned to a squad, will be working on KATA initiatives which are meant for improving the processes, ways of working, innovation, automating new things etc.
- This activity may require working in one or more squads
- Should be accountable for the activity and take full responsibility/entire project chain
- Would have strong collaboration and communication skills to have discussion with multiple stake holders of different teams to address a problem.
- Should be able to Mentor the team and should be the go-to person for any issues
- Automate everything attitude
- Experience in Java 8 | Spring | Sprint Core| Spring Security, Java 8, Spring, Spring Core, Spring Context, Spring Security, Spring boot, RESTFUL APIs
- Experience in CI/CD (Jenkins/Nolio/Ansible)
- Experience in Web server concepts (Proxying, Static websites, routing) in Apache/Nginx