Senior Technical Architect
Posted on Jan 29, 2020 by Inavise Tech
Have you got 10+ years of experience? A technically strong architect is required for a key customer facing role.
The role will primarily be forward looking ie focus on the introduction of new technologies and integration with existing environment technology. This will include writing technology advices on existing, new or replacement of technologies.
The technical architect will write high level designs, provide guidance to colleagues and be able to explain technology to a non-technical audience. Understand the current technical landscape with ability impact assess change.
This role requires a flexible individual who can work in within a project team, service delivery and pre-sales as require. The successful candidate will be expected to lead, take ownership and work independently but also work well as part of team.
Required experience in at least 6 of the following technologies:
- Windows 7 and 10
- Windows Server 2016 and 2019
- Microsoft SQL 2016 and above
- Microsoft System Centre 2016 and above
- Microsoft Exchange 2019
- Microsoft Sharepoint 2013
- VMWare vSphere
- Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, Netscaler
- Fujitsu, NetApp Storage technologies
- Datacentre Network and Firewall
Desirable skills and experience:
- Working in Financial Services
- Commercial awareness
- Good understanding of service delivery
- IT strategy
Other mandatory skills and experience:
- Strong customer facing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Working in an environment where security and compliance are of paramount importance
- Analytical thinking
- Problem Solving
Mandatory language: English (Dutch is desirable)