iOS Developer - Make Nordic Bank History
Posted on Jan 29, 2020 by TechNet IT Recruitment (Permanent)
- Looking to explore your craft and push the boundaries of what is possible through technology?
- Want a place where you can realise your full potential whilst disrupting an industry at the same time?
- Are you an iOS whizz that wants to make a powerful impact?
I'm currently looking to find a technically forward-thinking, innovative team player to join to my client on their journey as they set out to revolutionise the banking industry. They are operating as a fresh new FinTech with all the startup vibes & culture while still being apart of one the most successful banking groups in Sweden.
You will be someone that can innovate, develop and grow amazing new products, built upon a foundation of dazzling user interfaces, user-centred features and high-quality code. As you strive to turn concepts into reality your desire to build and succeed as a team will be clear.
You'll be creating new, enriching experiences through banking technology. Your expertise in iOS development will be crucial towards this goal.
As part of the team, you will be expected to:
- Code. Design and implement new user-facing features
- Learn & Teach. Pay attention to the practices and methodology used and share the knowledge with the teams.
- Cross-collaborate. Investigate design approaches, propose and evaluate usage of new technologies and analyse the technical feasibility of different solutions
- Prototype. Test possible new solutions before embarking on long term projects.
- Improve. Constantly review and revise the Front End performance of our user-facing applications.
- Care & Dare. Take initiative and present own ideas and develop solutions with a high level of performance and quality.
Office Location: Stockholm, Stjärntorget
What I need from you:
- Experience in working with iOS development in Swift. Some experience in web development is also appreciated.
- Experience in interacting with cloud-hosted web services (AWS and/or GCP)
- Experience with integrations of third-party solutions.
- Experience or interest in building, deploying and maintaining scalable codebases.
- Understanding of design patterns and writing reusable, modular code
- A strong interest in taking on new challenges to push technology forward and to stay up to date on technologies/techniques.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary, 50,000 SEK - 70,000 SEK p/m
- 3000 SEK healthcare & wellness budget
- 3000 SEK lifestyle budget
- Subsidised lunches (always something you'll love!)
- Vacation rentals - save money on accommodation when you want a break
- Enhanced parental leave as well as being gifted a financial contribution (grant) from the company.
- Annual profits shared with everyone.
- Excellent pension and insurance package.
Be part of an entirely new journey, where your knowledge and personality is key to the success and strategic vision of the business. You will be involved in developing the business, not only from a technical perspective but also from a commercial and customer perspective.