Senior Quality Engineer
Posted on Jan 29, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
Title: Senior Quality Engineer (Permanent and Defined term)
Location: Ballybrit business park, Galway
Benefits: Excellent salary, pension, healthcare and yearly bonus
Work with a Multinational Medical Device where you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, they are solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Be part of a global team committed to making a difference in people's lives around the world.
- Select appropriate techniques for problem solving and makes solid and consistent Engineering and Quality Assurance recommendations.
- You will have the responsibility and independent authority to make decisions related to product quality, including the disposition of non-conforming product.
- Participates in Customer Complaints investigation for areas under their control.
- Demonstrates and actively promotes highest levels of professional QA engineering discipline and rigor.
- Be a leader in areas of QSR and ISO/MDD standards within ones own group.
- Have significant expertise in validation engineering and is thoroughly familiar with all regulatory requirements.
- Reviews and approves operational, test and validation data to establish technical specifications and performance standards for newly designed or modified products and processes.
- Champion continuous improvement and innovation from a quality perspective within the department right from vendor selection/approval through to customer awareness/satisfaction.
- Be an effective team member, fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the department.
- Gives technical guidance to Quality Engineers, Associate Quality Engineers, technician and inspection staff.
- NFQ Level 8 in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 6-8 years' experience in a similar industry.
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team & on own with minimum supervision
If you are interested in applying or hearing more about these positions forward your up to date CV and we can organize a time to have a call and discuss further.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales