Posted on Jan 29, 2020 by Source Technology
Quality Engineer - Montpellier
45,000 - 55,000
Exciting new opportunity within a large Medical Device multinational in the region. With a strong pipeline of new product launches, they are looking to bring on a Quality Manager to make sure the site is compliant to all relevant industry standards and requirements.
- Ensure the Quality Management System is updated and maintained to ensure it is compliant with industry and country regulations
- Ensure the medical device quality management systems are compliant to ISO 13485, ISO 9001 & MDR certified environments
- Provide input to Post Market Regulatory process for Medical Devices
- Manage site CAPA processes ensuring all procedures are aligned with Quality Systems
Essential skills include:
- Education: Degree in engineering
- Minimum 4-6 years of professional experience within established Medical Device Companies
- Good knowledge within GDP and ISO 13485 Quality Systems
- Fluent in French& English, any additional European language is a plus
- You demonstrate excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- You are dynamic, autonomous and you champion a teamwork led culture.