Senior Cadis/MarkIT EDM Developer
Posted on Jan 29, 2020 by Stamford Consultants AG
Senior Cadis/MarkIT EDM Developer - 6 months contract, Zurich, Finance
We are looking for an experienced Senior Cadis/MarkIT EDM Developer for one of our leading financial clients in the heart of Zürich!
You will be able to join the Advisory and Investment technology team in one of the leading banks in Zürich for a 6-months contract with high possibilities of extensions.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Strong financial data modelling and data integration skills to take on the responsibility of analysis of data sources
- Integration for a Markit/Cadis EDM-based data integration solution
- Consolidating data from both internal as well as external sources.
- Analyzing a large number of data sources and their mapping onto a master model
- Design and implementation of masters and output structures
- Implementation of data processing logic with Markit/Cadis EDM, GUI
- Implementation using the web client and acceptance testing of the deliveries of the integrated data.
The most relevant skills you need to bring:
- Experience in analysing financial instrument data across asset classes
- 5+ years of Datamodelling and data mapping experience with financial reference and pricing data, data integration and data quality management
- Project experience in the banking industry
- 5+ years of implementation experience with Markit/Cadis EDM suite covering all components, including the web client
- High level of quality and delivery speed required
- Practical experience of work in innovative Fintech area
- Agile work environment
- Close collaboration with business
- Cross functional cooperation
- Fluent in English
If you believe you meet the above requirement and are looking for a new contract within a leading international team, please send your CV to Kevin Ritschard at (see below)
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.