CNC SET-UP MILLS AND LATHES
Posted on Jan 29, 2020 by Terves Inc.
Terves Inc., east-side company (Euclid) needs seasoned CNC Set-up Operator.
Set up both lathes and mills. Use your skill to follow travelers/Routers for specific machine operations, load the correct CNC program and set up CNC machine for production. Read blueprints to perform first article measurements to ensure part specifications, use precise measurement tools such as calipers and micrometers, cut stock per travelers/work orders, and record all measurements and other quality data (lot numbers) to ensure quality product is machined. Work with a dedicated crew that is committed to the company's success.
- 7 years' experience as a setup operator
- Excellent blueprint reading skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Technical certification/degree in CNC operation desired
- Haas experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED
You will receive a competitive salary, fully paid medical insurance, vacation, sick days, 40lK and profit-sharing.