SAP GRC Security
Posted on Jan 28, 2020 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
SAP GRC Security Consultant needed for a 6 months of Contract based in Tampa, FL.
Our client is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 140,000 employees. RED has worked with this client since 2013 globally and 2015 in the United States. Over that time, we have successfully placed over 120 contractors and over 50 permanent placements globally.
Our desired candidate must have hands-on experience in GRC Security.
Qualifications needed for this role are as follows:
- Minimum 2-3 years with GRC
- Knowledge of SAP landscape consisting of ECC, PO, BO (BW/HANA/BOBJ), Portal, Solution Manager and other SAP/Non SAP Systems.
- This will be support work
As the SAP GRC Security Consultant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Design and deploy GRC reporting based on business requirements
- Daily monitoring of jobs that are necessary for the GRC application(s) to run effectively and efficiently
- Responsible for Technical Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Support of SAP Security Roles, across all SAP landscapes
- Perform regular system audits to detect deviations of established procedures, role mapping, unauthorized system activity, and report findings
- Assist functional and technical team with troubleshooting critical issues, as it relates to Security or GRC
- Assist the team with the creation of written validation procedures, plans and reports
- Ongoing maintenance of the software configuration within the SAP application
- Translate functional requirements into technical designs for security roles
- Develop and oversee test plans for security enhancements
- Provide L2/L3 support for users with security-related issues
- Work on Onsite/Offshore Model
If you, or anyone you know is interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to (see below) or call me at (see below).
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest calibre contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED