Posted on Jan 28, 2020 by Cloudstream
My client, a multinational organisation who dominate their respective industry are currently expanding the capability of their online and digital channels and are recruiting for experienced Devops Engineers to join their Platform Engineering team to design, implement and manage the platform and its component technologies, ensuring that they align to the vision of the company roadmap.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Devops Engineer who has built and run platforms, provided production support to Cloud-native API's, managed Kubernetes clusters and has ideally worked within a Public Cloud (AWS/Azure) environment.
- Build and run a full-stack API Platform, whilst also maintaining and improve any technical requirements and architectural designs.
- Champion the utilisation of Agile methodologies within your working, collaborating with other teams to deliver value to business and platform capabilities.
- Establish the operational excellence of a secure highly available cloud-native multi-tenanted application platform for hosting APIs.
- Enable automated capabilities on the platform and accelerate onboarding of services.
- Public Clouds - ideally AWS/Azure within a production/commercial environment.
- API Gateway - Akana
- Automation and Scripting - Python/Ansible/Chef/Puppet etc.
- Some experience with Development languages eg Java
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £50k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual