(Contract) IT Sourcing Analyst
Posted on Jan 28, 2020 by Templeton and Partners
Templeton and Partners Limited is looking for an experienced IT Sourcing Analyst for a large commercial client.
Initial 6-12 months contract, based in the Hague Netherlands.
You'll be working across various functions, from Contract and Procurement to Strategy and Planning, helping to develop effective resource management processes and practices and driving insights and supporting decision making across every level of the business.
What's the role?
As an IT Sourcing Analyst, you'll truly be able to flex and stretch your strong analysis and problem-solving skills, providing expert support and insights to a wide range of IT stakeholders, team members and the Enterprise Resource Management Leadership team, on contractor solutions. Most importantly, you'll ensure a seamless contractor sourcing experience for all our IT stakeholders.
Your talent for collaboration will see you working successfully with teams in automation and cost management initiatives, gathering information from business stakeholders to best understand problems, identify opportunities and create insightful gap analysis.
We expect you'll relish balancing a broad range of projects at any one time. From developing and supporting sourcing tools and standardization initiatives for reporting processes. To providing functional support to management and participating in designing and developing reporting tools.
A range of other responsibilities will include:
- Documenting and defining business functions and processes.
- Managing and delivering sourcing improvement initiatives.
- Providing pre-consultation on the sourcing process for contractor resource requirements.
- Supporting Delivery Managers to manage the resource plan.
- an IT-related degree, with some IT project delivery experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- An ability to understand customer requirements and provide the solution required within set standards.
- Proven skills in data analysis and organisation and planning.
- Advanced Excel and PowerBI knowledge.
- Knowledge in MS SharePoint 2010 and workflows management.
- Proven skills within attention to data quality, supplier performance analysis and supplier market scans
- Proven ability to handle commercially sensitive- and confidential data
- Experience working with complex data sets across different sources to create dashboards and insights.
- Knowledge of sourcing related systems such as IQN, Ariba, Finance ERPs and ServiceNow.