Technical Architect (Cloud, AWS, Oracle Database, Java) - Paris - Fren
Posted on Jan 28, 2020 by Octopus Computer Associates
Technical Architect (Cloud, AWS, Oracle Database, Java) - Paris, France - French and English speaking
(Architect, Architecte, Architecte Technique, AWS, Cloud, Oracle, Java)
One of our Blue Chip Clients is urgently looking for a Technical Architect (Cloud, AWS, Oracle Database, Java) who can drive technology solution principles & decisions with client - and be a technology agnostic.
Please find some details below:
We are looking for an technical architect with following skills:
- AWS cloud technology
- Report tuning (oracle)
He /she should be able to know and have experience on:
- High level Design solution
- Support our developer based off shore (English speaking) on application performance issues
- Innovation and continuous improvement streams (knowledge in project management and methodology required).
Our Client requires a profile that has as many of the skills below:
- Proven technology architecture skills on application landscape of - Oracle, Java (preferably meanstack), Database, EAI Technologies etc.
- Proven SDLC Skills - Participated actively throughout the life cycle end to end - Analysis, Design, Build, Test, Release and PROD Support ensuring seamless delivery while creating deliverables during the process
- Skilled troubleshooter - Responsible for resolution of the most technically challenging issues and resolved these in a timely and precise manner
- Technologies: Oracle database, PLSQL, J2EE, Rest API/Web services, EAI (Webmethods or any integration technologies)
- Cloud technologies: skills in AWS or at least basic knowledge - preferably AWS Architect
- Tools: JIRA, Confluence, GIT, Jenkins, SONAR
- Server & DBs: Strong Oracle DB Skills, SQL Server
- Analytics: Splunk/Nagios etc.
- High level solution definition and design global technical solution
- Support the application on performance issue by doing report optimization
- Work on the innovation stream of the project (analyze, technology advices, POC management, etc )
- Work on the continuous improvement stream (methodology and technical suggestion to improve the service delivery)
Please send CV for full details and immediate interviews. We are a preferred supplier to the client.