Audio Visual (AV) Technician
Posted on Jan 28, 2020 by ESG Consulting
Our client is looking for an AV Technician to join his team on a full time basis. The selected must be able to independently provide Audio Visual, web/video cast to small and large groups that include the Board, CEO and executive staff. Must have strong customer service skills and be able to make decisions quickly and under pressure in support of high ranking individuals and audiences. Troubleshoot complex audio and visual camera software problems and provide solutions. Follow-up with all customers to ensure problems are resolved. Document any new solutions or problems and submit to management. Communicate any problems or negative customer interactions to management.
Required skills 5 years experience:
- Experience in the operation and support of integrated audiovisual and presentation technology systems, ie, sound reinforcement, video conferencing, meeting room collaboration equipment, video projection, Crestron, and similar technologies.
- Experience providing AV Support for remote events Indoor & Outdoor.
- Ability to schedule multiple conference rooms using Microsoft Outlook.
- Windows 7 and 10 Professional (Install, configure and trouble shoot).
- Microsoft Office 2007 or higher Professional or greater (Install, configure and trouble shoot).
- Experience with Poly Encoders/decoders, cameras and bridges.
- Extensive knowledge implementing video/webcast over LAN and WAN networks.
- Able to identify and implement configuration changes to web/video Servers for multi stream events.
- Working knowledge of Cisco wireless and VPN technologies, TCP/IP Addressing.
- Troubleshooting network load and bandwidth issues related to video conference/webcasting.
- Working knowledge of various printers (installation, configuration, and troubleshooting).
- Excellent grasp of the English Language.
- Ability to communicate complex information to all levels of organization in simple non-technical form.
- Enthusiastic with excellent customer service skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must have effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize all tasks, projects, job duties.
- Ability to utilize time management skills and able to multitask.
- Must have excellent questioning skills as well as the ability to identify, isolate and communicate problems from and to all levels of customer base and staff
- Ability to provide problem-solving solutions over the phone and through email.
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".