Posted on Jan 28, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My client is a prominent and well-regarded European focused consultancy business, expanding rapidly throughout the Benelux area. They currently have a urgent need to deploy a minimum of four penetration testers on a contract basis, running for at least 12 months with a likely extension.
- You will be responsible for conducting network penetration tests and vulnerability scans
- But that's not all, you will also be responsible for conducting the security checks to prevent hackers from infiltrating company information/creating danger
- Should there still be a major problem in the meantime, then you are here to solve it with all your charms
- You already have 3 years of experience in IT security and specifically pen-testing and ethical hacking.
- You have already been introduced to system configuration, ethical hacking tools etc.
- You are aware of Vulnerability Management and SIEM implementations
- You possess excellent decision-making skills where discreet and confidential conduct are your guideline
- You communicate fluently in English, moreover knowledge of the Dutch language is a plus
If you wish to apply for this role, please send me you latest CV for immediate consideration.
All candidates must either be EU citizens or have permission to work in the EU. If you do not have this permission to work in the EU, please do not apply for this role.