Posted on Jan 28, 2020 by Inavise Tech
Mandatory Languages: Dutch, French and English
We are looking for an experienced Functional Analyst with 5+ years experience for a leading insurance company. Knowledge and experience of cobol/Mainframe applications is required. This position is for a minimum term of 10 months.
- Solution Analyst (SA): translate requirements into a functional design, taking into account the context of the existing architecture, the technical possibilities and limitations, etc.
- View the High Level requirements of the Business and prepare the Detailed requirements, from one functional position.
- Critically evaluate and check these High Level and Detailed requirement alternatives to propose better solutions.
- Participate in defining, weighing and checking the scope of the project.
- Have the Detailed Requirements validated.
- Functional analysis: take final responsibility for the quality of the functional delivered
- project together with determining the potential functional adjustments and/or improvements to the subsystems.
- Organize reviews if necessary.
- Perform functional analyzes of the systems for more complex projects in collaboration with the business representatives.
- Technical design: Check whether the technical analysis meets the functional requirements.
- Make adjustments to the parameters in our systems if necessary
- Compliance with standards: Working actively in accordance with the standards applicable within the company
- Monitor the application of standards in the context of projects in a uniform manner
- Languages: English, Dutch and French
- Computer Science or equivalent through experience in a similar position
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical insight
- Basic IT knowledge with regard to software, databases and application software
- You are prepared to gain knowledge of the management packages and business applications of the client
- You are proactive, accurate and stress-resistant
- Experience with Scrum
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with Enterprise Architect
- Knowledge and experience as a solution analyst
- Knowledge and experience in the insurance sector
- Experience with insurance applications in the Non-Life domain is a valuable plus