Penetration Testers - Brussels
Posted on Jan 28, 2020 by Hanson Regan Ltd
Hanson Regan are currently recruiting for Penetration Testers for a new opportunity that is based in Belgium for a 12 month initial contract with an option to extend.
- You already have 3 years of experience in computer science security
- You've already been able to get acquainted with system configuration, ethical hacking tools, ...
- You are aware of Vulnerability Management and SIEM implementations
- You have excellent decision skills where discreet and confidential actions are your guideline
- You communicate fluently in English, moreover knowledge of the Dutch language is a plus
- You will be responsible for performing network penetration tests and vulnerability scans
- But that's not all, you're also going to vouch to carry out security checks to prevent hackers from infiltrating company information/endangering them.
- If there is still a big problem in the meantime, you are there to solve this with all your charms.
If you have the skills and are interested in this role, click apply!