Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - Dublin City
Posted on Jan 28, 2020 by Stelfox Ltd
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Dublin City Centre
6 month rolling contract, daily rates
A global client based in Dublin City Centre is looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to focus on architecting cloud-based solutions for a variety of projects, on a rolling 6-month contract.
Ideal candidates will have an AWS Certification (preferably SA-Associate Level, SysOps) and AWS experience or functional knowledge in API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB, ACM, IAM
Responsibilities will include the following:
Architect AWS based solutions for custom-developed applications.
Automate provisioning of both cloud-based infrastructure and application deployment/configuration to support the development organization.
Contribute to organizational usage of Identity Access Management (IAM) in both day to day operations and building processes/tooling to support those operations.
Proactively monitor, mitigate issues and administer a growing production footprint with diverse applications
- Strong Windows and intermediate Linux administration background
- Automation Frameworks particularly Ansible, Terraform, and CloudFormation or similar Infrastructure as Code solutions (Chef, SaltStack etc).
- Strong capabilities in Scripting (Python, PowerShell, AWS CLI, Bash)
- AWS Support level experience with EC2, ELB, S3, VPC, CodeCommit/git, and Route53 DNS
- Application Monitoring experience, preferably including AWS CloudWatch.
- Strong Web Server experience in IIS, Apache, or Tomcat
- Functional knowledge of Database concepts
- Comfortable operating in a Matrix organization, strong ability to communicate across teams to ensure alignment of technology strategy, best practices and successful delivery.
- Understanding of SDLC processes
*Live Role - Apply for immediate consideration*
If you are interested in this position please forward your CV to (see below) or call Suzanne Brophy in strictest confidence.