SAP Source to Pay - MM Consultant
Posted on Jan 28, 2020 by JSAN Consulting Ltd
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Good Communication skill in German and English is mandatory
- Very good understanding and solution architecture abilities in SAP Material Management and Inventory Management.
- Solid Source to Pay process experience
- Understanding and ability to define and run strategic Sourcing events across multiple categories
- Conversant with basic concepts around the following topics/concepts - Master Data, Pricing, Seasonal & Regular Procurement, Procure-to-pay Process (especially plan-driven), Open to Buy budgeting, Vendor Consignment, Vendor Managed Inventory process, Condition Contracts, GTS/Foreign Trade (desirable), MRP, Intercompany
- Proven capabilities in integrating SAP ECC/S4HANA with peripheral supply chain systems such as planning & procurement, demand management, production planning (optional) and warehouse management systems.
- Should have done extensive work on Inventory Management and its integration with SAP WM/EWm or 3rd party WMS systems
- A good understanding of Cross Docking, Flow through's in logistics
- Good with documentation and general office tools
- Excellent communication suitable for leading customer facing engagements
Experience and Other Requirements
- Minimum of 10+ years industry experience and a minimum of 6 - 8 years of SAP Material Management experience
- Use of Solution Manager as a part of implementation life cycle is desirable